Tips and Tricks:
- Rise slowly and attack enemies at a lower altitude than you.
- If you struggle with stalls, get some thrust and speed upgrades.
- Turn nose down and dive airplane to get more speed.
- Thrust upgrade affects the ability to speed up faster while diving.
- If you want to reach Sharpshooter medals, do not buy the tail gun, it will impact your firing accuracy stats.
- Bombs are fine, but homing missiles are better, especially with the guidance system.
- Malicious parachute is excellent weapon against Red Baron (Last level).
- Emergency parachute is worth the money. You have a 50% chance to not loose life after you’ve been hit.
Thanks to Wide Angle Games for the walkthrough!